Wednesday, October 6, 2010

THis month

For this month.. i have test every week
><><
and the worst part is my bday is right b4 the day of my exam
the deadliest subject--- chem thermo....
i almost failed the 1st test of it...
omgGG now 2nd test d..
but i dun even understand any part of it...
read textbook or this lecturer's note cant help me at all..
HAIH.. sucks wey....


another stress thing about my bday...
i got volleyball competition on the same day too
wah.. study for test ... stress for test summore stress for competition..
i scare i faint!! ><"
anywau
i hope i wil have a nice weekend thou....

oh ya...
i found out my dad was quite awesome..
he had an iphone 4 back in msia...
omg...
i din noe my dad was tat canggih wey..
=P

anyway i am happy bout it coz i can skype call his phone soon....
cant wait to do it... haha...






hmm.... tats for the latest update..
will update my info soon =)

No comments:

Post a Comment